Thursday, April 06, 2006

Katie needs a draught system

BD, that's how you have to couch your arguments. This is in Katie's best interests that you get a draught system. Just remind her how much worse it could be. You could be trying to buy, I dunno, drugs, or a stripper or PEZ dispensers on Ebay or something like that.

That said, it's time to get you as informed as possible on this kegging stuff as soon as possible. This is the guy from whom I purchased my kegging gear. Because I had a good experience with him, I took the liberty of requesting one of his catalogs on your behalf. You should get it in about a week or so. He's got all sorts of setups for sale, with any combination of kegs, tanks, lines, couplers, and faucets you could want.

You mentioned how you were thinking about going with this kind of setup, which I think is an excellent idea. It's expandable, and versatile. If there's one regret I have about my system, it is that I can only fit corny kegs in there; no commercial beers (that's where the financial benefits of a draught system really kick in).

Lastly, if you do end up buying a house with a large pantry off the kitchen, check the pics at the end of this post on the Northern Brewer forum. That, would be awesome....

5 Comments:

Blogger gz said...

my presentation has to be tight. we need to be there for bryan. he needs this draught system. no effort can be spared.

12:15 AM  
Blogger gz said...

Look at this freezer system! 8 taps!

9:26 AM  
Blogger gz said...

forgot the link. http://community.webshots.com/album/424719212IEaJfo

9:29 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

seriously dude, that's a lot of links

8:57 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

but a nice keggerator. one house katie and I are looking at has a bar already in the basement. it could use quite a bit of work, but it would be pretty sweet

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home